Digital Marketing & SEO in Cambridge
The Essiem team are specialists in organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). With our proven SEO methodology, we can boost your search rankings, drive traffic to your website and generate more leads for your business.
Long Term Results
The effects of organic SEO are long-term. Over time as your rankings in the search engines increase, the traffic to your website becomes solidified making it a long-term investment in your business.
As your website rankings increase, you will increasingly be seen as the authority in your industry online. Investing in organic SEO will put you ahead of your competitors online.
Unlike paid adverts, you are not paying for each click you receive from search engines. Our SEO methodology targets users who are already looking for your products or services online.
FREE Website SEO Report
Multi page PDF report
- Website Analysis
- Moz Ranking
- Majestic Analytics
- Social Analysis
- Page Authority ranking
- Google Page Speed
- SEO Analysis
How do we do this?
Our SEO activities provide on-page optimisation (through a mix of blog outreach, magazine submissions, back-link diversification and other rank-building activities), and off-page optimisation, based on a proven methodology.
It’s ideal for any size business looking to get a foothold in search engine result pages.
- 1. Site Assessment
- We will understand your business, identify its market and find the competition
- We will select keywords that drive relevant traffic to your site
- We will find potential challenges to the marketing performance of your site
- 90% of a campaign's success relies on the proper selection of keywords
- 2. Campaign Roadmap
- Based on your industry, competition and the inherent characteristics of your site, we create a Campaign Roadmap - a strategy that aims to match or beat the competition through your website's structure, code and digital footprint distribution
- As SEO professionals, analysts, webmasters and seasoned experts with years of successful web experience, we organise activities that drive success in the shortest time possible
- We report the work to you in real time and, in some cases, require collaboration to achieve the best results for your campaign
- We bring out the strengths of your website to make sure it reaches the top search positions
- 3. On-Page SEO
- We identify the technical elements of your site that require improvement to drive better traffic performance
- We match the most common search phrases to the pages on your site and evaluate if your website sends the correct semantic signals to search engines regarding their value proposition, product or service
- We create appealing content and match it to your marketing language to penetrate search filters and reach your target audience
- 70% of ranking success in small markets is attributed to on-page factors
- 4. Off-Page SEO
- We look into your digital footprint and build our campaign based on the referral information about your website
- We analyse your anchor texts to create a natural and balanced off-page profile
- We acquire inbound links to your site with our proprietary outreach program that obtains referral backlinks from unique publishers online, month over month
- Backlinks still contribute to over 60% of rankings in search
- 5. Reporting and analytics
- We have heavily invested in technology to provide you with real time reporting and collaboration through our SEO dashboard
- Our dashboard integrates analytics, social and search console data to allow business owners access to the most important marketing data about their site and show project progress on desktop, tablet or mobile
- We generate reports and analysis online and in real time
- Over 80% of ROI opportunity is found through analytics and periodic reporting
Looking for exclusive services?
Just say hi and we start
Contact us to discuss your how we can help with your website's SEO.
Arrange a no-obligation meeting at a time and place convenient for yourself and have a free tea or coffee on us!